MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/2/12

68,4

It's 6 o'clock in the evening and throughout the day I ate only 50g of white bread (lack of dark one), 1 apple and 1 big coffee with skimmed milk. Althuogh, now I am a little bit hungry so I will go to the kitchen and fix myself something quite healthy to eat, but I just wanted to post my observation that after a day of binging you ARE really bloated and if you not give up, and just try to slow down a little bit, you will also quickly see some decline on scale. Of course it would be even better if you go for a walk or exercise a little, but I was to tired for that. However, it wasn't all fat on the scale today's morning. My mom made a tuna salad, so probably it will be my choice when it comes to dinner, I think I have to provide my body some proteins after awful few days of carbs and fats.


No comments:

Post a Comment