MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/9/12

65,8 -> :)

Yes, yes, yes.
I guess that indicates the scale is not broken.
Yesterday when I went to this party, I drank one small bear (400ml) and it was Sommersby, I guess smaller bottle has around 240 cal, so I drank like 200. I also ate a few peanuts, pumpkin seeds and raisins, but not a lot of them. When I came home I also ate some chicken loin (without bread or anything) so another 100 calories or something. I do not know how many calories exactly I consumed yesterday but I like what I'm seeing on a scale today. this 65 on the beginning... Priceless.

Also, I am happy because:

On Monday I I promised to "get down to my diet and workout and to get to 66kg at the and of the week." It's Friday and I weigh just below this number, so tomorrow or maybe even today (if I am lucky) I will treat myself with delightful soiree. Do you know when was the last time that I created a goal and actually achieve it? I don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment