MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/27/13

First Exam

Today I have my French exam and I know totally nothing, I had no time to prepare (at all) and I think today I diet will be based on high-sugar junk shit, because I have to study and stuff and have a toooons of energy to revise something at all ( I have my test on 5 p.m.) Yep. I am angry because it turned out yesterday that once I decide to fuck up or do a little cheating, everything, like practically the world turns against me. Seriously! So I have to be conscious all the time and not have ANY doubts, yeah. You can't just fuck up and then just fix it. You can. EVERYTHING will be against you if you decide to give up or cheat. But wait till tomorrow when my exam session is officially underway motherfuckers! It will be a bootcamp you've never seen before!

No comments:

Post a Comment