MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/10/13

68,7

Back in the game. A lot of bad and crazy things have happened lately and thats why I didn't want or have time to write. But I think I'm much stronger now and I have a power to pursue my dreams. I can do anything. I know that. This is my first day on Dukan Diet (it's just has started actually) and automately third day without binging and purging. I feel so much happier and stronger and in control when I'm not doing it. I wish I could never do it again. I have to find my priorities, I have to find this power in myself. But as I said, I think I'm much stronger and in better condiotion (at least psychologically ;> ) than I was 2 months ago. And no matter what happens and no matter how many times I fall, I will go forward. So think you will see more posts here now, and majority will be optimistic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment