MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/10/13

68,3

Yep, just 0,4kg since yesterday, but I might have cheated a bit. I mean I drank like 3 cups of coffee with milk and I ate a lemon and 2 or 3 spoons of semolina. And I didn't move that much. However, it's nice to be 68,3 instead of 70,3 which I was just few days ago. I don't have any kind of plan or anything, I just want to lose as much as possible; doesn't matter if it's 2 kg or 5 kg. In a sense, I will be glad with any kind of change. I just want to feel better with myself, with my body. I want to feel lighter and healthier, and I don't want to binge. It's my fourth day without binging and purging so far. I don't know if I ever managed to stay out of this for more than 5 days. I want to try a week. God, even 6 days would be great. But what if you don't binge for two weeks? After 3 years of binging and purging every day? Is that mean your free from that? Is it mean that you're recovered? Well, as for now, I don't even consider failure, because once you do, you automatically fail. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment