MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/11/13

67,9

Yes, although yesterday I was cheating again, the scale shows quite pretty figure. I ate one chocolate praline yesterday (friend gave it to me in the theatre and I found it impolite to refuse) and then as I came back home I allowed myself to eat some lettuce with 1000 islands sos, along with a few ravioli and a piece of bread. And I learned how to drink black coffee without a sugar! However, first coffee at home has to be drunk from my pink mug and it has to be with milk :) but later on I will drink only black coffee, I guess. Well, soon I have to head out to work, not so optymistic. And tomorrow I have my PE lessons, and there is so much stuff to do, and I don't know... I'm just so tired, it's not about the diet, just... life. So tired. Good thing is - 5th day without binging. But still- so tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment