MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/22/13

69.0

Yep, 2 days ago I weighed 68 kg or even less, but yesterday I was so tired I slept all day and couldn't really move, just eating and drinking (beer, hy hy) so I'm back on 69 today. But my plan is to eat more vegetables, eat healthier, abandon beer maybe? But really, lately I had to watch some movies for my school project ("Perfect Vagina", Dove "Evolution Commercial" and some others) I realized, I cannot let others to tell  me what should I be or how should I look like. What really does matter is how do you feel with your body, how you treat it. Body is an integral part of yourself, so you should take care of it and love it, but at the same time - it's not the only thing that you have to offer. I met some really great people lately and yes, personality does matter. I want to be liked, I don't have to be a Miss Universe who is admired and followed on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I'm almost 20 and finally - I want to have friends who like me - both my body and my character. They don't have to adore you, but like - I think it's enough, it's normal. I want to lose some weight because I have many smaller pretty things to wear and it would be definitely healtier for my knees, but from now on - I don't think it will be such a priority. I used to look at people and judge them and then I looked critically at myself, but I guess now I am starting to look deeper into people. Maybe I've started growing up, ha ha. Or it's just today is a good day and I am in a good mood :D

No comments:

Post a Comment