MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

5/14/13

69,1 :(

I have my @ now and yesterday I ate like everything, just tons and tons of sweets, I can't help it when I'm about to have @. I fucked up so badly, but at least I know exactly why. I tried to stay strong, but cravings were awful. Does not matter anymore, I won't be beat by my own body. I'm a little bit worried though because I have my PE lesson tomorrow and it will be pretty exhausting and I don't know if I can manage PE after such long break.
Today I ate a light fromage frais and a coffee with 1,5% fat milk ~ 160 calories.
Now I have to do some writing for my final essay and then I am going to my French lesson. I missed all lectures today, my stomach is like a clinched fist :<

Keep calm, I will get back on a track in few days! And I promise to stay out of sweets for now! Eat healthy and sooner or later everything will be okay and normal again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment