MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/21/12

Premiere Jour

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and at 10.45 I have a job interview. It's only for a summer job, but still - it's important to me. I haven't slept all night, firstly - because I was cleaning my closet, secondly - because I was reading "Mother Courage and her Children", thirdly - because I was thinking about old friend of mine who totally blew my off (when I started having a crush on him or falling for him or whatever - it was an obvious mistake). Now we practically don't speak to each other, at least I try - but he doesn't give a fuck.
I spend the whole night wondering what i did wrong. I mean, I miss him. A lot. Although, it doesn't really matter as he has a girlfriend now (or a female friend who will turn into a girlfriend right away) and he doesn't even need me as a simple friend. I don't know if I could bear that though.

The good news is, I weigh 70.1 kg now. Right after my job interview I am going to my father (5 hours on a bus, what a pleasure), I want to see the one premiere in the theatre in his city. I couldn't find the right outfit (one of the reasons I was cleaning my wardrobe) and I was starting to feel horrible, because nothing could fit me, I am still too fat for all my dresses (ones I used to wear before I turned into a hippo). Eventually, I went to my mother (at 6 o'clock) whining about my i-don't-have-anything-to-wear problem and she was so pissed, she borrowed me quite nice black dress (exactly the type I was looking for). I can put it on my enormous ass - definitive positive.

Well, I have to take a shower and make myself human again, since I resemble a zombie right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment