MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/19/12

Busy Day

Well, today was a little bit crazy. At midday I went to visit my polish teacher from secondary school with my two friends, then we came to my house and we made scrambled eggs with onion and chicken loin and we ate it with tomatoes. We also drank coffee with 1,5% of fat milk.
After that we strolled a little and drove to Warsaw when I met my friend from highschool, we hung out for a while and then I came home, where I ate two crackers with cream cheese. I went out with two other friends for a beer, but actually they drank a beer and all I was consuming was Blood Orange Powarade, which I am quite proud of :)
When I returned home I ate two tomatoes, cottage cheese and a half of graham roll. I also smoked almost whole pack of cigarettes... too much time spend with other smokers, I'm afraid.
Well, I drank two or three glasses of water now and I am going to bed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment