MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/27/12

I am bored so I will post something.

Tomorrow suppose to be the last day of my I stage of Dukan Diet. I have tried a few times before, but actually I would always give up after first or second day. Maybe this time I complete my programme!
I mean 4-5 days, because on Friday night I have a party (it's my friend's birthday) and even if I don't eat anything, I will sure be drinking alcohol and we all now it's pure sugar. And I cannot drink on occasion like this, especially that we also get the results of our exams on this day ( I HOPE I PASSED).
But I checked - one bottle of semi-dry white wine has 560 calories. So, I may try to eat 700-800 calories during the day and then I will be just supping wine ( I've already bought it, of course).
Actually, I didn't read all this stuff I should have and I have no idea what should I do after I stage of DD. And I am really, really starting to worry about those results and OH GOD WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE FAILED????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And in the morning I have another job interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment