MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/1/12

BEGINNING

Today wasn't that bad, at least when it comes to my eating :)

During the day I ate some bread (I am aware of the fact that it is a real crap, especilly the white one, but it was so fresh and tasty I couldn't resist), on the breakfast I had a cup of milk (1,5% of fat) with a little spoon of honey, at 6 p.m. I ate 100g of cottage cheese and small bread roll, then (at about 8.45) I went for a dinner to my friend.

I had another little roll, some salad made of rice, tomatoes and cucumber (and mayonnaise I'm afraid), some grated carrot with vinegar and olive oil and one dumpling filled with farm cheese and potato cream. I also drank a glass of white whine (semi-sweet was it, I guess) and a cup of coffee with condensed milk.

Well, I thought I made pretty well today, but now when I wrote it all down, it doesn't seem like that anymore. At least I didn't overeat nor did I binge. I have to satisfy myself with that.






No comments:

Post a Comment