MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

1/1/14

New Year and 61,6 once again :)

Yes, today I woke up at 8 o'clock and I went down to the hallway to weigh myself - 61,6 :) That actually provides quite good New Year and I am happy that I didn't do anywhere for the New Year's Eve and I didn't drank all the alcohol and sweet drinks with tons of calories (I am a bit sick and came home yesterday after a few hours journey and was so exhausted and freezing that I've decided to stay in bed - I might have caught a cold the day before.)

I am more that 5 kilograms lighter than I was last year at the same time :) And since I've started this blog I've lost about 11-12 kilograms, so it looks promising :)

And today  (it's only slightly after noon) I've been a little bit naughty and I've ate a small piece of cake with chocolate on it and a few plasters of dried banana (so fatty) but I will do some cycling now and I am planning to do 700 calories to wash off my guilt a little :)


No comments:

Post a Comment