MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

1/12/14

61.5

Yes, the lower weight again, thank God.
I do not work out, just being busy and not eating enogh which is rather inappropriate... But it works, at least for now. I am wondering for how long :) I am going to enroll to the gym though, as soon as I finish stuff for my studies, exam session etc. :) hope I will manage everything, but if not... Well, I will be trying. I may have been going out with one guy lately; but he's an idiot so he doesn't really count. It is out of boredom and I know he shares my approach (well, he just wants to fuck me for some reason, and I haven't decided if I want that too yet.) Busy busy busy - don't really have much time for binging and purging, too much work to do, to many essays to write ;)
Oh, this is the time to go to University. So see you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment