MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

1/11/14

61,9

Of course I got sick after the New Year and I stayed in bed for more than a week, now I have so much stuff to do for school that I don't have time for anything else. Including working out. The good thing is I have been smoking less since the begining of new year. Approximately 2 packs in those 10 days... Yesterday I smoked one light cigarette and today, so far, none. Maybe I will quit totally, but for now I am enjoying these small steps like "a day without a cigarette" ;)

Weight, well, not so thrilling, although it could have been worse and I do not give up.
I am trying to cut down on sweets (and binging in general), once again - small steps. I hope that I go down to 60kg soon, but I have bigger things to worry about now - like my studies and exam session. Awful, really, really awful. But small steps. With everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment