MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

2/6/14

60,4

Hi:) End of my examination period for now, I weight 60,4kg today which is pretty nice. I haven't enrolled to the gym yet, but I've downloaded application "StepTracker" and I want to just walk for now (wating till my friend comes back from her holidays so we can hit the gym together.) I have so much to do, so many things - lately I simply didn't have time to eat, I hope I won't just sit on my butt and eat now as I have my holidays, that would be awful.
I am trying not to eat bread and sweets (except from lollipops) and it is the third day without binging. I like being busy, I don't feel like crap when I do a lot of stuff and I don't feel the need to binge. Do you binge out of boredom or when you feel hopeless or what? I think this is my case. So for now, I am trying not to binge and walk a lot. And eat little. We'll see how it's gonna work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment