MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

2/10/14

60

Yep, finally 60 sharp.
But I don't feel any satisfaction.
Besides, I've been drinking/getting myself stoned constantlu during last 3 days and I don't feel good about it. I also started smoking cigarettes again. I don't have anyone to care about this cause the guy I've been hanging out lately turned out to be a real jerk simply interested in sex and when I had a problem and just wanted to talk to somebody, well... he vanished. Doesn't read my messages on facebook, while he does, not responding, he doesn't text back on my texts ( I mean I'm not some crazy person that stalks him 24/7, although I think about him that much, but this situation lasts you know, for two weeks... like seriously who am I kidding and why am I doing a fool out of myself'; I know he doesn't care its just I care for him not caring...and it sucks and it hurts.) I am an idiot who falls for inappropriate guys, now I am just a 60-kilogram-idiot-who-falls-for-inappropriate-guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment