MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/7/13

63 kg

I'm back!
I haven't posted anything in a while because nothing was happening with my weight; I have been weighing around 63 kilograms since my last post.
But today I stepped on a scale and I saw the exact number: 63 kg sharp. So I've decided: this is a good day. I will try again. Although I'm not totally unhappy about this weight, I'd like it to be lower. Especially since I've bought these very nice jeans in size 38 (European  numeration) which I can hardly zip. And when I do, I look like a sausage and I do not want it to be that way. I want to be considered pretty and hot, not just acceptable. I want to have someone interested in me. Well, that means that I have to try harder and have a good-looking body :)

I'm also trying to constrain my b/p; I've managed to minimalize it to once-a-day event and yesterday I didn't do it at all! Hope today I will also hold back :) keep your fingers crossed and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment