MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/18/13

62,8

Yesterday I was at the party; I came there with a bottle of Cola Light and that was the only thing that I drank :) I didn't touch the alcohol and still I had a great time - I went with my best friend and she couldn't drink either cause she was driving, but we were choosing the music and dancing all the time. It was great, I can't recall the last time I was having such a thrill at the party. No hangover, no headache, not being embarrassed by things that I said :D And really, we danced and laughed and we stayed almost 4 hours! :)

However, I made myself a dinner at 4 o'clock in the morning, but it wasn't much - a piece of bread with a slice of cheese and a few noodles. I know that I shouldn't but my tummy was practically aching out of hunger and I didn't binge, just ate a small meal in the middle of the night ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment