MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/6/13

66,3 and @

Yeah, I have a "visitor". Great, considering that today I am supposed to go to the theatre and was about to wear a fair dress. And now I have to go to work, I've been working quite hard this week cause I am going away for the next one and had to "make up" those hours. Yeah, fucking fucking job. I am so tired. Yesterday I went for a walk, like the first time in a week or so. And now I'm bloated and in a crappy mood. And have to work for the next 5 hours, it will be a disaster. I wanted to go to this performance with my new friend, but he stood me up, so I got no one left to invite and have to go alone, this is so sad. And he didn't even bother to call me. Shiiiiiiiiit. I hate my life. I want to be treated with some kind of respect. Do I have to be skinny to earn it?

No comments:

Post a Comment