MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/7/13

65,9

Yep, I am twenty years old now. Nothing really changed, although it was a sad birthday, because none of the people who I counted on has called. My best friend, with whom I had like 10-year-long friendship/relationship didn't even bother to text me, and on my birthday he would always call. He was the one to throw me a 18th birthday party, he was the one to buy me the most beautiful birthday present on the world, he was the one to come to me on my birthday when I was alone... And yesterday I was so, so alone, and he didn't even send me a message via Facebook, while I did see him online. It was like the saddest day in many, many days, months or even a years. If he doesn't care enough to wish me happy birtday, then what have we left?

No comments:

Post a Comment