MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

12/21/12

Summarizing

Well, today wasn't such a bad day. I ate approximately 1400 calories, but I didn't binge and I didn't puke. Although, I could spend those calories healthier, I ate a lot of white bread instatn soups. However, I also managed to ate oatmeal (170 cal) , 2 grapefruits (200 cal) and a small apple (50 cal). I've decided that I will try to change everything slowly, 1400 calories is probably too much if we're talking abour a strict diet, but, on the other hand, better this than binging and purging. This is my principle now: to avoid binging. I wrote down EVERYTHING I ate today, including this hopeless white bread-incident, and as I summed it all up - if I have binged and purged I would probably have intaken more calories. Well, I will try to do better tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment