MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

1/20/13

67,3 kg

Yesterday I tried to eat clean, although in the evening I consumed 1 mini chocolate bar (Kinder Country), cereal bar with chocolate (Nestle - 160cal), 2 small apple beers (like 600-700ml) and 2 shots of irish cream. Hm. It didn't seem that much yesterday. However, today I am not drinking, I will try to eat better and go for a walk or something to breathe in some fresh air and give my brain a lot of oxygen to study better <3
I've decided I won't count calories next couple of weeks (till the end of examination period) but only on the condition that I won't binge either. Yesterday I managed that, I was just at the party, so hungry etc., but I didn't binge, I didn't purge. It was a good day when it comes to my mood and emotions. Hope today will be a good day as well, although, I'm a little bit tired ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment